CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Change in plans

Well, where do I start? We have been busy with work, Logan and our house. When I first found out that I was pregnant, I knew that we weren't going to last in our home much longer. So the first of August, my sister listed it "For Sale" and so our new journey began. I have been having to keep my house spotless and let me tell you it is such a chore with a 19 month old and being 30 weeks prego. But we have great news, someone has made an offer! YEAH!! We showed it 4 times in 3 weeks and it is going to sell(as long as the contract looks good) This is such a great thing due to the fact that I need more space with 2 little ones and Zoe. Now the sad part, I have loved our house so much and have so many great memories from the last 3 1/2 years. Also, we have no clue where we are going to live and Tatum is suppose to make her big entrance in less than 10 weeks. I really want to be settled with a cute nursery when we bring her home. And who knows, if she is anything like her brother she might decide to come a few weeks ahead of schedule. It is going to continue to be a roller coaster over the next 2 months.
SO....Let the house shopping begin.

1 comment: